We will tailor the role to match the candidate’s experience and we expect the role to evolve as the company grows. The candidate will work closely with development PMs, financial analysts, accountants, investors, and contractors to manage financial information for real estate projects.
Main workstreams include: managing project budgets, preparing financial reports for investors, underwriting, financial operations, supporting capital markets transactions, and market research. There is ample opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in line with professional development goals, and to get hands-on experience with real estate projects.
Real Estate Project Finance
- Coordinate with project teams to manage real estate project budgets and maintain project dashboards
- Prepare and distribute financial reports to investors and lenders
- Underwrite deals (acquisition opportunities and existing projects)
- Analyze operating property data
- Support real estate transactions by responding to diligence requests and coordinating with external partners
- Manage systems and quality control processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial information
- Support compliance efforts (e.g., insurance, corporate governance, investor reporting)
- Support receivables and payables processes
- Analyze market and lifestyle trends that impact the future of urban life
- Research the viability of technology that could enhance tenant experience in Space Craft properties
- Track local real estate data and research potential markets for expansion
Personal & Team Growth
We want you to be in sync with the broader company and understand the big picture behind our development projects. Reserve time to connect with teammates, find mentors, and contribute ideas that improve our developments and the company.
Reading, learning, finding inspiration, and participating in professional organizations outside of work is part of the company culture. Do what you need to do to stay creative.
Charlotte, North Carolina (residency or relocation)